Rectores de la Ud’A
Prof. Renato Balzarini
Full Professor of Labour Law, member of the Technical Committee of the Faculty of Law in Teramo.
First Rector of ‘G. d’Annunzio’ University from the academic year 1965-1966 to the academic year 1977-1978.
Prof. Bruno Cavallo
Full Professor of Institutions of Public Law, was dean of the Faculty of Economics and Business.
Rector from 25 February 1978 to April 1979
Prof. Aldo Bernardini
Full Professor of International Organisation, former dean of the Faculty of Political Science.
Rector from 1980 until 30 October 1985.
Prof. Uberto Crescenti
- 1957 - Degree in Geological Sciences with honours
- 1958/1968 – Hired by "Montecatini" as a Geologist for research in hydrocarbons
- 1968 – Obtains the lecturing post in "Stratigraphic Geology"
- 1968/1970 - Teacher of "Geology", "Lithology and Geology" and "Palaeontology" at the Universities of Perugia and L'Aquila
- 1970/1974 - Teacher of "Lithology and Geology" and "Applied Geology" at the University of Ancona
- 1975 - Winner of the competition for Full Professor in "Applied Geology" at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Ancona
- 1975/1984 - Director of the Department of "Earth Sciences" of the University of Ancona
- 1982/1983 - Coordinator for the National Research Council (CNR) and the Ministry of Scientific Research to the study of the big landslide of Ancona
- from 1984 - Full Professor of "Applied geology and hydrogeology" at the Faculty of Architecture, University "G. D'Annunzio" of Chieti
- from 1985 to 1997 – Rector of the ‘G. d’Annunzio’ University of Chieti
- from 1999 - President of the Italian Geological Society and of the Italian Association of Applied Geology
- Author of over 80 scientific publications that refer to the topics of Stratigraphic Geology, Geomorphology and Applied Geology (especially landslides and thematic maps)
Prof. Franco Cuccurullo
He graduated in Medicine and Surgery in Bologna, in 1967, began his academic career with Professor Sergio Lenzi, at the Medical Clinic of that University.
In 1980, he moved to Chieti, as Professor of Medical Pathology, at the University "G. d'Annunzio".
Associate Professor from 1982 and Full Professor of Internal Medicine since 1986, chairs the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery for a decade (from 1987 to 1997).
In 1997, he began his first term as Rector of "G. d'Annunzio", re-elected until 2012.
- 1993/97 - Member of the Single Commission for Drugs (Ministry of Health);
- 1997/2004 - President of the II Section of the Superior Council of Health (Ministry of Health);
- 1998/99 - President of the National Ethics Committee for the Di Bella Multi treatment (Ministry of Health);
- 1999 - Member of the Committee for the Evaluation of Research (Ministry of University).
- 2001 – President of the Committee for the Evaluation of Research (Ministry of Education, of the University and Research).
- 2003 – President of the "Gabriele D'Annunzio” University Foundation.
- 2006 – President of the Superior Council of Health for the period 2006/2009
Prof. Carmine Di Ilio
Full Professor of Biochimica Clinica e Biologia Molecolare Clinica.